NEW DELHI: University of Calcutta on Friday declared the result of B.Com. Semester-III (Honours/General/Major) Examinations, 2019 (under CBCS) on its official website.
The candidates who have appeared for the Calcutta University B.Com. Semester-III examinations can visit the official website of West Bengal Results — wbresults.nic.in — to check and download their result.
Calcutta University released the B.Com results at 2.30 pm today i.e., July 24, 2020.
How to check Calcutta University results 2020
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions given below to check and download the Calcutta University results 2020.
1. Go to the official website of West Bengal Results — wbresults.nic.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads “B.Com. Semester-III (Honours/General/Major) Examination – 2019 (Under CBCS)”
3. It will direct to a new page of the result page
4. You need to enter your West Bengal roll number and click on submit button
5. Your Calcutta University results 2020 will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of the Calcutta University results 2020 for future reference
The candidates can check their Calcutta University results 2020 either from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
Direct link to download Calcutta University results 2020