Calcutta University Result 2020: B.Com result out& |  Photo Credit: Representative Image
Calcutta University has declared B.Com result today, July 10, 2020. Candidates who have appeared for B.Com. Semester-V (Honours & General) Examinations, 2019 (Under CBCS) can check the result on the official site of Calcutta University at wbresults.nic.in.
To check the result candidates will require their roll numbers. Candidates can follow these simple steps to check the result.
Calcutta University Result 2020: How to check
- Visit the official site of WB Results at wbresults.nic.in.
- Click on B.Com Semester 5 result available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to enter the roll number.
- Enter the roll number and click on submit.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check your result and if needed can download the page.
- Also keep a hard copy of the same page for further need.
About Calcutta University
The University of Calcutta was found on January 24, 1857. CU is a collegiate public state university located in Kolkata, West Bengal. The university has a total of 14 campuses spread over the city of Kolkata and its suburbs. Candidates can visit the official website of the University of Calcutta for more exam related information.